Saturday, June 17, 2006

Paul, you never seem to amaze me

Well, it's the weekend again, and so Paul called a few friends for drinks at his place. It was kinda fun: met new people, drank a little, fell backwards from my chair... good times.

But then, I saw Sully -Rod's girlfriend- talking about Jenny again. They seem very interested in 'liberating' her from her evil boyfriend. And they want Paul to be her knight in shining armor, riding in to the rescue.

I am still unsure about that, and I still have to tell him what I think about the whole deal.

The bombshell


Listening to my cousin talking about getting another piercing was kinda surreal, but that was NOTHING compared to when he took me aside and told me he's doing MJ. For those totally detached from drug culture: he's doing weed. Lots of it. He even invited me to smoke some grass with some friends of his. I don't think I'll be joining him, thank you.

Now here's the thing: should I tell his folks? Talk about oblivious: my uncle doesn't even know my cousin smokes tobacco. His mom does, but doesn't say anything about it. But I don't think either of them is aware of his drug use.

If I tell, my cuz will never trust me again. But if my aunt and/or uncle catch him and realize I knew about it and hadn't told them , They won't trust me anymore, either.

Bummer, man.

No comments: