Friday, June 16, 2006

I should clear somethin' up

I recently said that I wanted to scream, shout but I just didn't have the energy. It worried some folks, and I feel I should explain. As so many things on my blog, it was written hastily.

Although I am aware that such severe tiredness is a symptom of deep depression, the explanation is way more mundane. What I meant to say was this: recently my mom has asked me to help her out with a few errands. Being my mom's helper on top of working two jobs was can be really, really exhausting. So, sometimes when I get home and I get mad at stuff, I find myself so damn tired that instead of throwing a fit, I rather just go to bed. Sorry for the misunderstandings.

1 comment:

donteatpoop said...

Hmm... Well, yes, that makes sense too. Curses! I showed my caring side uneccesarily!! :D