Saturday, June 10, 2006

About the Kzandertars

As some already know, I've been doing portraits (also known as 'Kzandertars') of Worth1000 members. Now this is has brought up some misunderstandings, which I feel I should address right now.

1. I am still doing Kzandertars. I just don't have time to do them every day. But I try to do at least five new ones every weekend.

2. Numbers mean nothing. Just because some Worthians were drawn first doesn't mean they are closer to my heart than the ones that were done later on. It's totally random. I love all Worthians alike. Yes, even you.

3. Peeps need to chill. Whining about not being drawn already is really uncool. And that really makes me want to not draw you. Not kidding.

4. I pretty much said everything I had to say in the three items before, but I felt like making another item, just because.

Thank you for your attention.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"2. Numbers mean nothing. Just because some Worthians were drawn first doesn't mean they are closer to my heart than the ones that were done later on. It's totally random. I love all Worthians alike. Yes, even you."

Sure, but you still drew mine first :p
Thanks for that :D