Thursday, June 15, 2006

Jennifer update!

As you may recall, I met a girl named Jennifer last weekend. She was very nice and I really liked her. Well, that turned out to be a bust for me. But not for my cousin Paul, 'cause she was totally into him.

However, when he called her, her boyfriend took the mobile from her hands and answered it himself! Paul was aware that Jennifer had a boyfriend, but didn't expect the guy to be this possesive. My cuz played it cool, but now he's really filled with reasonable doubt.

Supposedly, Jennifer was fed up with her current boyfriend and that's why her cousin wanted her to meet Paul. But now it seems that Jennifer is measuring Paul as a worthy replacement before actually dumping the previous guy. Now that doesn't seem very nice to me. What this means is that when Jennifer gets fed up with Paul, she'll have another guy already lined up when he dumps him.

Neither Paul or me are puritanic angels, but I do find her... too pragmatic for my taste, you know?

In short,
RUN, PAUL! RUN AWAY LIKE THE WIND!

No comments: