Sunday, October 22, 2006

Happened again

I was down at the mall and I was waiting for the elevator. When the doors opened, I noticed that it was almost completely empty. Almost. Inside was one of the most beautiful girls I've seen. Her eyes, her face, her outfit, her body shape, her height... everything was just perfect. She and I exchanged glances and she smiled at me courteously. I guess I did the same, I am not sure. I was so profoundly flabbergasted by her beauty, I couldn't move a muscle.

A few seconds later, when the elevator reached her floor, she stepped out and I was freed from the paralyzing echantment that had overcome me.

God, I love women.

2 comments:

donteatpoop said...

It's good that you didn't fart while in the elevator with the beautiful lady. That's one of my paranoias when enchantingly beautifil women are in the elevator with me. Man, would that be embarassing.

Xander said...

With a nick like yours, I guess I'm just not surprised that passing gas is a topic you'd be concerned about. :D