Saturday, September 16, 2006

Don't like it? There's the door

Turns out lonelygirl15 was fake after all. The writers behind her captivating story came out last week. And Jessica Rose, the actress portraying lonelygirl, appeared on Leno on the 14th. Some people were offended, feeling that they were duped. We were. But I don't care. LG15's story is quite interesting, and frankly, Jess looks really hot. So I'll keep tuning in, as lots of people have decided to.

So what's the deal with people still posting negative comments about her on YouTube?

Back when it wasn't clear if LG15 was fake or not, lots of self-appointed 'defenders of the truth' felt it necessary to warn us, poor boobs, about how obvious it was that LG15 wasn't real. 'She is a #$"& fake' they wrote, as if adding an expletive to their statement would cement it in truth. Come on. I am not a baby, and I think I have a fairly-sized IQ. So I don't need a nanny to tell me what I should and shouldn't be watching.

Back to the present. The morons insist on writing comments like 'I hate this crap', and 'It's so boring'... yet they keep coming back to LG15, never missing a single episode. It's a free world, guys. If you don't like something, you can go elsewhere. There's thousands of channels to choose from. No need to fill our air your with noxious gas, you brainless windbags.

No comments: