Saturday, September 16, 2006

Bruce doesn't like my Friends

I've been friends with Bruce for over 25 years. We are very different, him and me. He was always athletically inclined, whereas I always looked forward to the relaxation of a good couch. He loves wrestling, and cars. I like computers and manga. Sometimes I wonder how we have been friends for so long.

Our latest point of conflict: Friends. He hates the show, whereas my sisters and I love it. Bruce says it's poorly written and badly acted. While I can't defend every single episode, I can tell you this: it's fun! I even have the theme song in my iTunes. I love the show so much that I plan to acquire, over time, the whole ten seasons on DVD.

Of course, Bruce would rather drive a hot iron into his eyeballs first.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I agree with you on this one, Kz, friends is fun, I just loved all the chandler remarks :D