Friday, September 29, 2006

Blogging: a serious matter

It's a bit frustrating, you know?

For every anecdote you see in my blog, there's four or five that aren't there.

There's lots of stuff that should be immortalized in a blog entry, but it's practically impossible to be able to put it all in.

First of all, there's the stuff I forget. And then there's a ton of stories that don't make the cut because, simply put, the writing process is hard. Believe it or not, it's a bit exhausting to sit in front of the 'puter, organize my thoughts and write it all down. I mean, it can take me about 30 minutes or more to write (an rewrite) a single post. No, I'm not a slow typist, more of a slow thinker. I just don't have the energy, nor the time. So I have to prioritize. I have to choose which stuff needs to be told, and which is kept under wraps for a while, maybe forever.

And here you thought blogging was piece of cake.

No comments: