Tuesday, September 26, 2006

David Duchovny would feel right at home

My blog reminds me of the X-Files.

No, my sister wasn't abducted by aliens, and I don't have a hot redhead as my coworker. The comparison goes like this: X-Files had two types of episodes. The 'monster of the week' episodes were very approachable, didn't require any previous knowledge of the series, and could be watched in any desired order, as they did not have continuity (By the way, I loved those.).

The 'aliens story arc' episodes were a bit more complex and were kind of difficult to watch, as they involved a lot of mandatory previous knowledge of the series. And you had to watch them in a set order or you wouldn't understand a thing.

Now, my blog has two kinds of posts as well. The 'Wacky World of KZ' posts feature my comments on issues ranging from the obscure to the profane. Anybody can read them. Guys with ADD love them.

The 'KZ's Life' posts are a bit more difficult to follow, as many require a bit of previous reading. I try to link back to previous posts to make things a bit more understandable. They are also drenched in drama.

Can you tell which kind is the next post?

No comments: