Tuesday, June 15, 2004

A cheesy kind of tragedy

I love cheese: I always have.

I like to eat it in any color, shape or form.

One of my favorite quick-fixin’s is to grab a lot  of cheese, put it in a bowl and stick it in the microwave for a few seconds.
The resulting cheese melt is great with crackers and tomato.

So let me say this one more time: I LOVE CHEESE.

But Fate can be very, very cruel.

I got some blood tests done recently, but they didn’t come out so well.
As a result, my doctor has ordered me to avoid all milk products for three weeks.
This means milk, cream, yogurt...
...and CHEESE!!

After the doctor told me the tragic news, I was flabbergasted.
I still am. I can’t fathom a cheeseless world. It’s a horrible concept.
But that’s gonna be my life for the next three weeks.
Somebody kill me.

Is this what Hell is like?

No comments: