Saturday, July 07, 2007

When printers go wrong

I was totally psyched by my brand new color laser printer. I must say my excitement was a bit premature. It took me forever to unpack it. I had to put away about a pound of packing materials. No joke! And when I finally set it up, it printed horribly. Its colors were totally wrong. The images came out all pixelated and yellowish. WTF??

So I tried a million things (actually, just a couple) but nothing worked. The prints came out all crappy over and over. Finally, I gave up and took it back to the store. They didn't want to take it back, but finally they caved.

So now I have a brand new HP Color LaserJet 2600. Check it out:


I thought about installing it, but I've had such a long day, I think I'll wait till tomorrow night to take it out of the box. I'm just too pooped.

No comments: