Sunday, July 01, 2007

My button collection

I've started a button collection. I seem to find in buttons the perfect accesory to say 'Hey I'm a wacky kind of guy!!' People just don't look at you in the same way when you have a cool button on your lapel. I think I read that in GQ.

Here's what I got so far:

On the top, we have the first ones I acquired: a button I made to commemorate my 30th birthday, and a couple of patriotic ones that were done in a short-lived burst of patriotism. The second row features one that was given to me by a friend, and one that I bought at a flea-market. Cuteness and raunchiness side by side.

Oh, and here's my newest addition:

Got it today at a shop down at the mall. And when I carry it around, people will know I'm cool just like Space Ghost. Yes, they will.

No comments: