Saturday, July 07, 2007

Hair-raiser

I don't recall ever telling you this, but I'm letting my hair grow. It's not that long, but it sure is the longest I've ever had it. Anyhoo, I feel the urge to grab my hair into ponytails. It started small, with a little one in my forehead, where the FLECO had grown quite a bit. I looked like a unicorn.

But now, my hair is longer all over, and yesterday, I went all out. I began using a rubber band like a DIADEMA, and then, when I got home, I made two ponytails on the top of my head, one on each side. I looked at myself in the mirror, and sure enough, I looked totally weird. And despite the fact that it was the first time I'd done such a thing, it looked quite familiar. I tried, but I couldn't place where I'd seen such a thing.

Then today it hit me like a ton of bricks:

I looked like Garu!!!
Now all I need is a Pucca of my own and I'll be set!!

No comments: