Friday, August 25, 2006

You Tube

Ever since I stumbled upon YouTube a while back, I've been coming back ever since. They seem to have everything in there! If it moves, people upload it. I've been checking out a couple of videoblogs by girls: lonelygirl15 and LUCYinLA. They're both very entertaining. And they're both being accused of being totally fake.

Several of the internet's brightest minds have concluded that, some giant entertainment conglomerate is behind these vlogs and they're just some crafty way to sell us stuff. They back these allegations with some 'truths' they've come up with.

Bull! I mean, look at the source. Some anonymous internet user, who's probably a zit faced 15-year-old writing from his parents' basement? Please.

And anyway, what if they were made up? I mean, I don't care. They're really fun to watch!

No comments: