Sunday, May 23, 2004

This is a test, too

Ok, so our previous test was a success: no more undesired line breaks to interrupt the visual delight for my readers.
But then, I noticed something else: the size of the text was BIGGER than it used to be. So this motivated me to perform a new experiment... but now, with text sizes!
For those of you already on the edge of your seat, here’s the test:

This is the biggest type available.
This is the second largest size.
This is the default size.
This is the next-to-last size. (This is the one I’m using for now)
This is the smallest type available.

Also,... Wait, lemme just change back the type size.
Oh, this is so much better!!! Ok, the first phase of the Type Size Test is complete. And the blog world will never be the same again.

Stay tooned for the next phase, in which I will attempt to use COLOR in my blogging!!!

No comments: