Monday, May 10, 2004

Another weekend come and gone

Well, I've had my blog for about, eh... close to 48 hours by now. And it's a weird feeling. A part of me wants EVERYBODY to see this. But another part of me wishes nobody ever sees it.

What can I say? I'm complex.

----

Heck, it's nearly Monday again. Isn't that the suckiest???

Saturday and Sunday go by so fast...sometimes i'm not really sure if they are 24-hour days anymore. Feels like each day is about 10 hours long. Twelve hours, tops.

Tomorrow (today, actually) is Mother's Day in Kzanderallia, and I'll be giving my usual array of flowers and choklits. It's worked superbly in previous occasions.

This year, however, I ran into some trouble of my own doing. On Sunday I finished the cocoa-shopping early. Everything was fine and good... Then I did the dumbest thing: I left all the chocolate boxes inside the car while I was having lunch with my gf.

At noon.

Forty minutes under the sun was more than enough time to turn some of the bombons into a chocolately, gooey mess. Some of the boxes were totally ruined. The others look fine, but that doesn't mean that the chocolate inside was spared. The only way to know for sure will be when they are opened. But by then, it will be too late.

Damn, damn, DAMN.

Luckily, I have some back-up candy available, which will come in handy to sop up some of the crisis.

But it may still be tricky.

----

I know I promised to mention any song I listen to while I write, but I've forgotten to, as usual.

This is the one that's playing right now on the iTunes:

Wild, Wild West - Will Smith

That Prince of Bel Air writes some catchy tunes.

No comments: