Wednesday, May 26, 2004

Now in TECHNICOLOR®!!!

And so, my beloved readers, we come to the last of the very popular series of blog tests. This one, as promised, will deal with color.

And what can color do for a blog entry?, you may ask.
Well, here to tell us about the benefits multicolored text, Worth1000’s very own... ARSI!!!

Arsi: What... the f*** am I doing here??
KZ: Arsi, you’re here to discuss the benefits of using color in blog entries.
Arsi: BLOG ENTRIES?? Is that why you’ve brought me here??
KZ: Yes, you have a wonderful blog of your own, so we’ve invited you here to discuss how using color would help a blog post become more interesting.
Arsi: Invited? Pfft! You’re just lucky I don’t have my hammer with me, you bastard. If I did, you’d be SO DEAD.
KZ: Why the hostility?
Arsi: You kidnapped me off the street, drugged me and tied me to this chair. Whaddaya expect??
KZ: Well, you weren’t answering my mails, or taking my calls. What other choice did I have??
Arsi: YOU’RE A TOTAL NUT CASE!! LEMME GO, YOU FREAK!!!
HB, MMM, IQ...!!
...IF ANYBODY IS READING THIS, GET ME OUTTA HERE!!!!
KZ: Oh, I’m sorry, we’ve seen to run out of time.   

Oh well, my beloved fans. Sometimes things don’t work out as expected. I really thought Arsi would be able to help us, but it seems he had to take yet another little nap. Maybe when he wakes up, we’ll finally be able to provide you with a clearer view of the use of color in a blog. Thank you so much for your attention.

Good night for now.

No comments: