Friday, May 21, 2004

It's not always my fault

It's true: sometimes I am not totally diligent when it comes to blogging.

Days may go by without a single update. This leaves my loyal fans, always so eager to learn of my adventures and dastardly deeds, gasping for air. This is mostly due to a severe lack of discipline, which explains the disorderly fashion in which I post.

But every once in a while, forces beyond my control are responsible of thwarting my attempts at blogging.

Like now. Technology has turned on me and bitten my anatomy right where the sun don't shine. No matter what I do, my Internet connection keeps breaking up every five seconds. So I have to wait until it evens out.

I just hope I'm able to post this before one of my anxious readers passes out from all the excitement.

No comments: