Sunday, April 08, 2007

Sad again (big surprise)

Holy Week is almost over, and let me tell you, long holidays are the worst when you're single. You got nothing to do, nowhere to go. Sure, some guys asked me to join them in their trips to the beach or the barbecues. However, I really wasn't feeling much in the mood. I was a bit down. But now I am officially depressed.

I took a long car drive to speak my mind off, and it did help a bit, but I am still gloomy. Since going over my downers is boring, I'll just give you the synopsis: I want to have a girlfriend by my side, but I feel I'm too fat ( too ugly, too poor, too dumb, etc.) to get one.

This is one of those moments when having a FG really helps to keep the ol' self esteem alive. However, I am no longer able to pretend that Paulette is even a bit interested in me when she is not. And that means I should leave her alone. She's been kind enough to stand my phone calls, and my mails, and my text messages for six months. Enough is enough. The girl needs a vacation.

-----
UPDATE: The girl did get a vacation, but I had little to do with it. She got herself a local boyfriend and she no longer takes my calls. Oh, well.

No comments: