Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Solid gold dancing, baby!

My dance instructor is going out of the country for a couple of weeks, and she decided to go out with a bang. So, for our final session before her break, we had a “superclass”. For those of you not in the know, a “superclass” is a class that’s twice as long as a normal class. So instead of dancing for an hour, we did it for two.

I think I already told you how grueling my first dance class was. However, yesterday’s superclass was a breeze. I got tired, but nowhere as tired as I did when I started up. And I think I got about 65% of the dance steps right, which is an improvement considering that I didn’t get any steps right the first time.

The best part was that the superclass was that they gave away medals at the end, and I GOT FIRST PLACE!!

Fred Astaire, eat your heart out!

2 comments:

donteatpoop said...

[quote]So instead of dancing for an hour, we did it for two.
[/quote]

Oh man, that sounds like a dance class I want to join.

Xander said...

I think you would... did I mention how hot my teacher is??