Tuesday, February 06, 2007

My little winged visitor



I took this picture today. Even though at first glance it may look like a figurine, it's actually a real bird that snuck into my house. Birds sneaking into houses isn't news, but this bird is special because it managed to get to the second floor, where no windows were open.
The only way it could've gotten there was by entering the ground floor and then going up the stairs somehow.

Just like a cat up on a tree, this little fella got stuck once he got into the master bedroom, and couldn't get out by himself. Grabbing him was out of the question, as he was faster than a devil, plus it could get hurt in the process. So what I did (after snapping the aforemented pic) was to close every single door and leaving just the balcony door open. Then, I entered the room and managed to draw him out. Luckily, the silly fowl managed to see the exit I had prepared for him and escaped to freedom.

All in a day's work.

No comments: