Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Illustration workshop

When I heard a friend of mine was going to an illustration workshop, I totally tagged along. First of all, it was free. Second, it was over at Moneybags University, which has some of the most gorgeous girls in Kzanderland. Third, it gave me the opportunity to hang out with him after not seeing him for a month and a half (dunno the exact amount, but that sounds about right).

The workshop was nice. It was given by a lady who happens to be a big shot Art Director at Oxford University. But she was a very gentle woman, not filled with dellusions of gradeur, as I would be in her place.

I don't think I learned that much new techniques, but I got to see some really rad children's books, which I really love cause they always have the best illustrations. Plus, I got to draw, which relaxed me a bit.

I will post the drawings I made at the workshop as soon as I can. I made them in about 20 minutes, so set your expectations accordingly.

No comments: