Saturday, August 25, 2007

A brand new Kz!!

I am amazed at how well I'm doing nowdays.

It all started with the salsa class. I'm really enjoying my dancing skillz, and it's given me a lot of confidence. I've made a lot of new friends down at the gym.

I'm taking a creativity course, and it's been a breath of fresh air for my creativity. Doing boring jobs at Lexcorp had begun to oxidize my creative brain. It's good to make it shiny and new again.

I'm part of a church youth group, and it's making me feel really good about myself. Mainly it's helped me to boost my self-esteem to unseen heights. I no longer feel worthless or something like that. I now know that I'm worthy no matter what.

I attended a three-day seminar on motivation and leadership, and boy, it helped a lot. I now think that I too can be a leader, and I also know new ways of dealing with outside factors so that they don't affect me or my self-esteem.

I love my life, and I love myself.

Thank you, Lord. For making it happen.

No comments: