Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Forget what I said before

Funny, isn't it? A few days back, I was moaning about the fact that I was all alone in the Youth Group. Now I feel as secure as can be. Why? I think I've started connecting with people. It's way too subtle still, but I think they no longer think of me as another guy.

Maybe it was the Monday email that the chief coordinator sent to all of the Group staff, praising my dedication and enthusiasm. Maybe.

Or maybe it could've been the fact that the girl I have the hots for told me that she was praying for the longest time for somebody like me to come along to help out the group with some mad graphic skillz. Yeah, that could've been it...

Actually, I was really moved when I realized I was the answer to somebody's prayers. I was really touched. No joke.

No comments: