Sunday, May 20, 2007

A sad passing

My cel phone died today. Three keys stopped working, and with that, I can't make a call, I can't access any menus, and I can't even load a new prepaid phone card. So I guess the hunt for a new phone starts today. I want to get a really crazy one with a neat camera and mp3 capabilities, but the $250 price tag is just too steep. Maybe I'll get me a cheapo phone for now and then switch to a classier one when the money isn't so tight.

A big drag is gonna be getting everybody's numbers once more. Oh well.

The biggest bummer is what is going to be left behind: lots and lots of photos, including a few of the last photos of Ivy I ever took. But maybe it's for the better, you know? She was way too ill by then, and that's not how I want to remember her.

Everything in life happens for a reason.

No comments: