Tuesday, November 07, 2006

I like to be called too, dammit!

I am just pissed. Nobody called me or emailed me for a whole month. Not kidding.
Not. A. Single. Person.
Man, woman, animal, vegetable or mineral. Nobody.

Ok, I'm being a bit dramatic. Sure, I got the occasional call from work ("we need this, we need that") and a couple of calls here and there, but still. You gotta admit that two or three calls in a month is really damn low.

Of course, you can be nonchalant about it, but it kinda gets to you. I mean, I'm supposed to have friends. I've gone out with these people. We've gotten drunk together. We've been hungover together. However, it seems they just don't feel the need to grab the phone and call me. Bastards.

I miss Ivy so much. She loved calling me. She called me six time a day and always was thrilled to talk to me.

No comments: