Monday, August 02, 2004

The cops suck (Surprise, surprise)

My cousin was driving with his girlfriend last month when he got stopped by some cops.

But, they were crooked cops and proceeded to rob him. They threatened to do bad things to the girl if they refused. So my cuz handed out all of his cash, his cell phone, his watch and assorted items that were on the car. My cuz’s girl was freaked, but he kept his cool and was even able to talk them into letting him keep his car radio and, most importantly, his car.

Thankfully, they came out of the ordeal with nothing but big scare. The poor kids.

Goes to show you the practicality of life in Kzanderallia. Crime and law enforcement, bundled up in just one place. How convenient!!

Next time some cops try to stop me, I think I’ll run like heck.

No comments: