Friday, October 20, 2006

My life, in a nutshell

Think Car Therapy doesn't work? This is what I've come up with in recent sessions:

I'm insecure, and I need constant validation to sustain my fragile self esteem. The most important kind of validation to me is female validation, for it allows me to see myself as an attractive male. Having lost my source of female validation, I currently seek to fill that vacant spot.

Filling that spot is currently a priority, but I am aware that I lack physical and financial features which would make me a more attractive male. Obtaining such characteristics will be a long process, one that may take several years and a heavy investment. I have to be aware of the lenghty time period and keep my expectations at a sensible level.

There is a very high probability that until a certain degree of those characteristics is acquired, female intake will be extremely low. Despite this, social contact must not be avoided but increased. A certain amount of networking will be needed to attain financial upgrades and to establish a solid reputation as a upstanding and hardworking male, which can lead to a more ample variety of female companionship.

When searching for a female partner, variety is important, as is a clear view of the qualities required in a mate.

Extra studies and a sharp increase in freelance work are a must to obtain the financial attributes I seek.

Deep, huh? Read on. It gets better.

Over time I need to reconstruct my self esteem, which -after several months of no validation - is currently diminished it to a fraction of its former size. The best option I have is to make a transition. I need to switch to a new source of validation besides women, but also I need to depend less on validation to sustain my self esteem. Finding an alternative way to reestructure and bulk up my self-esteem is a priority.

Damn, I'm so good, I even scare myself.

No comments: